Why Speak Legalese?
Consent and transparency is important to me. Therefore, instead of generating a long winded legal document, this page will be kept brief and concise.
This site does inject analytics for the sole purpose of tracking which content resonates with my readers. Therefor, these are the following elements which are tracked:
- Page Views, where region is also stored.
- Time spent viewing pages.
- Technical measurements, such as page load experience and browser configuration.
These elements are not tracked, because of the Tracking Policy:
- Sessions and returning viewers are not gathered.
- Browser fingerprinting, or any similar techniques.
Analytics are sent to my private infrastructure with Microsoft Azure Application Insights, therefore, my relationship with Microsoft ensures that:
- Data retention is limited to 90 days.
- All tracking is explicitly set.
This site purposely avoided any tracking by:
- Not setting any browser cookies.
- Not utilizing any session storage.
- Prevent any resources to be used directly referenced to third-parties.
- Not implementing any third-party widget which may breach any the above.
However, since references material will be used in the publishing of the content, if the user-driven navigation to a third-party, there are no warranties that those third-parties will have the same policy; please do read their policies.
All content published on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. This means the followings rights and reservations are provided to you.
Your rights; Permission
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Terms and Conditions
Your rights are revocable if the following terms are not followed:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.